I’m very happy to announce that as of July 2nd, I am re-opening my doors to provide Massage Therapy and Reiki. It’s been 3 months, and I’m hoping to see as many of you as I can. 🙂 I will need to have lots of room in between appointments, so I will likely only do 2 massages per day.
There will be many new procedures in place to make it a safer environment for both you and I. There will be minor adjustments to how my treatment room is setup which is posted below.
Here is a list of important things for you to know before your appointment.
- Please bring a face mask, it will need to be worn throughout the massage. It doesn’t have to be a medical grade mask, cotton is perfectly acceptable. Let me know if you have any breathing issues as this will exempt you from wearing a mask.
- I will need to screen you before the massage. I will post the details, of the screening on this page, and/or on my facebook page. I can also send texts or e-mails at your request. If you have physical symptoms of a cough, cold or signs of not being physically well when you come in, we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- I will have hand sanitizer at my entrance which you may use, or you may wash your hands in the bathroom. I will also have sanitizer in the massage room as well.
- All blankets, table warmer, heating pads, and bolsters will be removed from the massage table. I will have pillows and the pillow cases will be used only once, then laundered. The massage table will be fully sanitzed after you leave, also the massage stool, bottles, music player, door knobs, bannister on the stairs, and the bathroom.
- I have a variety of contactless ways to pay, including the Square contactless chip reader (Interac, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX), or you may pay by e-transfer. I will still accept cash or a cheque.
With all of these changes, I want everybody to feel very comfortable and enjoy your massages! Feel free to engage in conversation, relax and enjoy the experience quietly, or even a little of both! I will have music and the colourful lights and possibly the oil diffuser if it is safe :o)
I look forward to seeing you all again soon – I have missed everyone!!